Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wearing flip flops and capris...at least it's stopped snowing!

I did up a funny video post last night before dinner. But got busy, and Russ brought his work home again so I wasn't able to use the laptop. Everytime this happens I think of how great it would be to have one of my own. And then I get a bunch of other stuff done, and I think maybe it's a blessing that I don't!

I made a little wonky knitted bow headband. Needs perfecting, but it's still pretty cute! I painted my nails. I worked out. I wrote in my goals journal. I had a very productive evening!

Lucas update. I feel like sometimes I am having an actual conversation with him. I make a comment and he responds in kind. Or asks a good question. He turns off the lights when no one's in the room. He can read pretyt much every word you put in front of him, or at least make his best guess (and he's usally close). This morning he told me "I'm never losing baby kitty again" (his little stuffed kitty that he loves), and he makes me giggle all the time! He tells me to colour something because I love to colour. When Russ says "good night I love you", I ask Lucas what he says back and he shouts at the top of his lungs "good night I love you poppa". We had a very amusing puppet show at Mom's the other day. They propped the pillows up on the bed and danced his stuffed animals around. He was laughing and laughing. Then he handed me his puppy and I was in charge while he went and grabbed some more animals and him and grandpa were the audience.

I didn't mention it in the video post, but I got some great news at work yesterday! That Telus extra charge that has been haunting me since August of last year is finally being cleared up! I did a little happy dance in the office! I had just been talking to the wrong people, obviously, because the lovely Jennifer was able to make it happen with one phone call! And she's going to put in a credit request dating back to August!! WOW! Do the math...$48 x 7 months! Unfortunately for Telus, as soon as that credit goes through I'm switching to SHAW! HA HA HA!!!

k. that's my update. will be back tonight with:
- video post
- a giveaway!!!
- hugs and kisses

later skater alligator

2 comments:

  1. I checked out the forcast and we will be in our summer shoes again by the weekend! Woot!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love shaw. I left Telus too. Never looked back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!