Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Valentine's Set Up


My Valentine's Set Up, originally uploaded by FormerlyLisaS.

So instead of cleaning...I have been making Valentine's decorations. Here are two banners hanging above my fireplace. They are inspired by a Style School project. I am so far behind on those too...

I've already started on another heart garland...just waiting for it to dry.

I have done some cleaning. Nothing spectacular. But you can finally see the floor beside my DR table. More or less!

Wish me luck for the rest!!

And I've already received my first V-day card...you can see it in the photo. Thanks Veronica!


later

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was fast! I just put them in the mail on Monday morning!

    P.S - your banner is super super cute!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!