Thursday, August 13, 2009

Show & Tell

Some things that make me happy today...

All the new Jenni Bowlin stuff I bought at TM the other day...I had trouble containing myself.
And yes I bought one of each colour of the little notebooks.
A little doodle I did.
It's supposed to be a love bird coming home to it's cage...I just need to add the other bird.

This is where I hang all the cute cards I get in the mail.
Thankfully you can't see all the dust on my mantle in this picture!
I bought the "garland" at Dansk on sale, then used thumbtacks to attach it to the mantle.



My new bookshelves. They are filling up quickly. Mostly with IKEA storage stuff.
And an Orla Kiely bowl I bought at Target in Dallas.
And all our Wii controllers (well, not all of them!)


Some fun mail I got from K.C. Mother Mother's first album, on vinyl!
Too bad I can't listen to it.

One of my rad purchases from Value Village the other day.
The glass is broken on the one side, but I'm going to probably take the glass out anyways.
The wood grain and the shape itself are what makes it so awesome!
I have some old pics to put in it...I just have to find them!


Some original fridge poetry.
The set I have is missing some important words,
so I might have to see about getting an add-on kit or something.


My clean fridge. Wow! I even have a plan for the reject magnets!

Am at home today with Lucas. I don't really feel like doing anything today, and the weather matches my mood...cold and yucky. What a Boring Day. Maybe I'll see if Lucas wants to watch a movie with some popcorn and I'll read some of my book. Sounds like a plan.

later skater alligator

1 comment:

  1. I love your drawing, how much $? I pay cash.
    xoxo Miss you. Yes I really would like to buy it.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!