Wednesday, August 05, 2009

i know who i am

I have been playing around with my blog today. Nothing too serious...I added a background which I'm not too keen on cause you can't really see it. And I re-aligned and re-sized my left sidebar. Am still trying to figure out how it's going to work best. I only ever try it in Internet Explorer, and im not too worried about how it looks in other browsers, but if you use Safari or Firefox or whatever, and it looks odd, let me know eh!

made some projects for myself the other day. don't tell Russel, but I've been cleaning up at work. he might get jealous 'cause I sure don't do enough of it at home! it's scary how much paper we have at work that is pretty much useless now and is bound for the shredder. It is especially despressing to think that we are only one small office and yet we have used so much paper and produced so much waste. so i've been trying to recycle or reuse as much as I can. it's a daunting task, even for a person such as myself.

I have found some gems that will get passed on in the form of a fun mailout in the next month or so! WOOT! So if any of you get asked rather randomly for your mailing address, please supply it freely so you can get freebies!

oops! time to go...later skater alligator!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa I am using IE right now and I cannot see your background...

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!