Saturday, August 08, 2009

as promised

it's late, but I had a long nap earlier so now I can't sleep (russ is saying i told you so...) so I'm posting now and watching SYTYCD from this week.


i'll have to post pics of my Value Village finds later, maybe tomorrow (on my day off!!!!). I actually have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. I have a giant pile of dishes to do, and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger so I better do something about it soon.

but here's what I was up to the other night...lovely mess making.

i used some old grunge board and heidi swapp alpha sheets as masks. and they are so super!


I also cut some masks from old dental charting. just simple trees and stars. and after I used them as masks I used them again on some pages.



have you ever notived how many stupid commercials there are in SYTYCD? They do one dance, talk to the judges, then have a commercial break! Argh! It is kind of driving me crazy. No wonder the show is two hours long.
i forgot to mention in my last post...THANKS NADINE for the totally rad card! I LOVE FUN MAIL DAYS!!

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!