Friday, May 29, 2009

i transform, im a transformer...

So ages back I watched a Gnarls Barkley live show (on TV)...and it blew my mind!

So I grabbed an album off iTunes, and I love it! You should love it too!

That guy has some amazing chops! And everyone was just awesome to watch! There are a tonne of people in the group (at least that night there was) and they were on this tiny stage so they were practically on top of each other. Everybody "smoking" and in their own little music world...just awesome! The pianist/keyboardist whatever at the front was so funny to watch...it's like he was just playing for himself and the giant club audience wasn't even there...just watch the video okay!

This version of Transformer is a lot slower than the one on the album...but it still rocks and kicks ass!

1 comment:

  1. HE IS SO AWESOME HEY!!! ME AND GORDON LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!