Thursday, February 26, 2009

To answer some questions...

My last post generated a lot of comments (4...yay me!) And there were some questions among them.

1. To Paula - I don't think I'm going to have a lot of stuff to get rid of, but I'll keep the Stollery in mind! Also, I'm not going to try out for the ScrapMojo design team - it's just not my cup of tea! To be on a DT that is...too many deadlines and rules and stuff you have to do...I already have enough on my to-do lists!!

2. To Laurie - I can't speak for everyone, but I know most people like freebies! I like to either give my stuff away to the first person who calls dibbs, OR give it to charity. I was also making little challenge kits for my blog for awhile...check out my archives from winter 2007/2008 and you'll see what I mean. Another good idea, if you and some friends are up for it, is to hold a "Garage Sale/Craft Sale" I joined some friends who were doing it a couple of years ago and it went really well.

And thanks Paula for the photo-compliment. I think this was a bit of an accident! It's the last of a whole bunch of pics I took of him here and when I went to print them, I didn't realize the default had been changed to grayscale & there you have it! Lucas really likes the picture because he can see his kitty in it!

I'm done now because typing on my ipod is making me loonie

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!