Thursday, February 26, 2009

ScrapMojo Challenge

"I'm back in the saddle again..."

I haven't done a Challenge blog for ages! But I had the perfect picture and some new paper...




This page is super simple for me...super...simple...but I love it! And Lucas likes it too (mostly because it has a picture of kitty on it!)

Check out the Challenge here...Got Mojo?



P.S. My organizing is going really well! I am emptying bags that have been sitting in front of my desk for ages! It's quite wonderful. Now I just need to tackle all my paper...into the depths of Mordor I go! If only I had some sort of ring of power...one ring to bind them all...

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I bought that paper on Friday. I'm printing off pictures tonight so I'll hopefully get my mojo up and running tomorrow. I thought I had nothing to do tomorrow but I have a hair appointment. Boo. I have to get out of my Pj's. I gotta get something done with all my stuffs I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Lisa! The picture is SOOOOO good! You are sure getting into your photography mojo too.

    Hay, if you have any scrap things you want to donate let me know 'cause I am collecting stuff for Stollery.

    They had to thow out ALL of their previous donations due to a "contamination" issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! I just looked at Scrap Mojo and I LOVE the challenges...So, are you going to try for the design team?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so what do you do with what you purge? I have boxes and boxes of stuff here that I wish I could find a home for...just not in my home!
    I can't bear to throw it away..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great picture for the challenge. I love your colors. Thanks for playing.
    Sincerely,
    Michelle Scrap Mojo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!