Thursday, February 26, 2009

it is very late

soon i think i will start to see the future.

wasn't it just midnight a moment ago?

inspired is such a small word for what i am feeling right now. my skin is alive and my hands are moving and my mind is moving.

but it is too beyond late. and i don't think i can handle lucas on minimal sleep tomorrow. no amount of fair trade coffee in the world can handle it.

such is life. life is life.

so many good ideas for canvases it blows my mind.

CHANTEL my dear, you are a mad genius sometimes and i am so on board!

one last thing...

"you know the one. it goes 'do-do-do-do cow bell do-do-da-do cow bell"

why isn't tomorrow saturday?

i'm glad tomorrow isn't saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!