Saturday, November 15, 2008

ScrapMojo Challenge


I've still got to add my journaling, but otherwise I like it!! And I love using the bits and pieces from my Elsie Wonderland art journal kit. So Awesome!


Went to the LNC @ TM tonight...put my headphones on and just went at it! And I got a lot of layouts completed, or semi-complete...journaling...you know how it is!!
I'll post them tomorrow, if I can find my camera cable! And I hope to get some more done at the store tomorrow...I left all my stuff there so I can just pick up where I left off!

3 comments:

  1. so cute. love the tea party layout, they are such fun, aren't they?
    thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    -christina
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cuuuute take on this challenge!! :) love how you did the title!

    -sarah
    http://redoaklines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is adorable! Love that you scrapped about a tea party! Wonderful!
    Thanks so much for playing!
    xoxo
    Marie
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!