Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Stuff

I know I am way past the point when I should be posting Halloween stuff...but I haven't had a chance to get to it yet!! So here are some shots of All Hallows Eve, Kercher-style!!
The Lakewood Community League Party. Royal Pizza delivery, free drinks and Wii...it was fun!!

Russ was a pilot...a sexy pilot! Here he is "boxing" with past president Dwayne.


at Playschool, a bunch of the kids brought in pumpkins they had carved at home. Ours is the spooky white ghost! Vanessa made the Thomas one. She found the pattern online.

And this is Lucas "carving" his little pumpkin the night before!

He pretty much just stuck all the carving tools into the pumpkin and then left the actual work to me! He didn't want to get the muck out from inside, but he was happy when he saw the face I was drawing! And he was very happy to pose with Lucas the Jack-O-Lantern afterwards!




I made this fun banner with Jenni Bowlin chipboard and some random Halloween embellies, and green and blue papers and embellies. Some Dollarama green skeletons and a whole lot of tulle and my mantel is ready for Halloween!
here is my spooky house! I had spiderwebs - that kept falling down in the wind - and a cool foam skeleton with blood red tulle poking out of his ribs, plastic bag ghosts (stuffed with newspaper) and paper ghosts all over the windows and door.
And some of our spooky Jack-O-Lanterns! I made a lantern from an old coffee can, but you can't really see it in this pic.

I just finished a super-rad Halloween mini album, with the Little Yellow Bicycle haunted house chipboard album and lots of bling, sticker letters and every orange or green embellishment I own!! I'm going to finish journaling and GO TO BED, then post some pics of it tomorrow!! I also finished a little mini album of Lucas' first field trip. Again, it just needs some journaling before I post it!

g'night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!