Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Son the Goober

So Lucas has been all excited about dressing up as a Ghostbuster for Halloween. Not that he knows what that means, but still excited! Then this morning, when it's time to get dressed up and go to Playschool, he starts the freak out. I got his little karate shirt on with the Ghostbusters logos pinned to the sleeves, and he started screaming "take it off, it's too big, please take it off." And when I tried to put the pants on he told me he wanted different pants. So I figured I could salvage this if I got him to wear the cool pack I made, or the tool belt. No go to both of those as well. But he likes his little light up "gun", so he took that. And I pinned one of the logos to the back of his shirt. Voila...he's a plainclothes Ghostbusters detective. He's undercover!






And all the other kids looked so cute in their costumes. Vanessa even convinced Trystan to wear his little monkey outfit. Oh well. I still love Lucas...he just drives me a little bonkers sometimes!!

1 comment:

  1. It's all about the cool light up gun! I wish I had one... :P

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!