Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scrap Mojo among other things...

I guess I got my mojo back!! The challenge was to scrapbook an urban legend or ghost story...and I sort of did that...with crop circles as my inspiration for the page. Oh, and I got my sheet music in there!




(P.S. I LOVE the October release from Riff Raff Designs...lots of spooky Halloween stuff. And the pumpkins are so rad!!)


_____________________________________________

And a bonus page from the Disney collection. I am slowly (very slowly) but surely making my way through my pictures. I had these printed and set aside ages ago, in a bag full of fun stuff to use with them. Tinkerbell is so rad! She's a little b#*ch at the beginning of the movie and then she has a little change of heart after she sells out to the man (i.e. Captain Hook).





Oh, and I am totally in love with all the rolls of tulle I have been buying from TM. I like to stick a little snippet of a fun colour at the top of all my layouts. It's like my calling card!


I also have blue and green tulle all across my mantle right now in the spirit of Halloween (with a rad Talia-inspired banner and some funny plastic skeletons)...but remember that there's no reason why your decorations can't match your home decor! God I am so lame!! I'll try and take pictures and post later...I'm thinking of making this my Techneek of the Week (even though it's not really a Techneek...I lost the book in which I write down all my Techneek ideas so I am kind of at a loss!)

I am going to start doing a challenge kit on my Blog again, in some reincarnation, and to get us all in the mood I'm issuing you a a mini Challenge. Use tulle (or fluffy ribbon if you have no tulle...and shame on you by the way) on a layout. You get bonus points if the layout is about a boy/man!! Post the layout on your blog, and link it up here! I would love to see what you do with tulle! Also, if you have any good ideas for storing all my giant rolls of tulle I will be indebted to you!!

6 comments:

  1. Great mojo layout!! And thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Use a paper towel rack you know the ones that have a round base with a point part sticking out the middle...frick i'm brilliant some times...

    OH PS. You are already indebted to me anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the return of your mojo!! Great layouts...LOVE tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks or playing with us at ScrapMojo!I love your take on this.Great embellishments <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embellies on your page, super cute! Also love your green circles on your kraft paper, the pop out quote, yea, everything is cute! LOL. Thanks for playing with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, loving the mojo work! thanks for joining in. it's awesome!!

    xoxo
    jess

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!