Tuesday, September 09, 2008

new stuff

here are a couple of layouts I finished on the weekend. I wasn't feeling too hot, so I stayed in on Saturday night (missed my friend's stagette...sorry Sar) and just hung out with the boys. Russ has been playing Sim City on his laptop, so he sits at the table and does that while I stand beside him and scrap! It's a good arrangement.

Both are with pics from Disneyland. But I might have to re-do them, as I just got my Elsie "Wonderland art journal" in the mail...and it is WONDERFUL!!! All Alice in Wonderland goodies, doodles and some of her art prints as well. I am very excited, to say the least!!

I'm done all of my class demos for the month, so I am going to take a week off, then get back at it for October. I'm going to be at the LNC on Friday with my mom and lil sis, working on my friend's guestbook for her wedding in a couple of weeks. It's turning out really amazing...even though purple is so not my colour! Maybe I'll get some more Disney/San Diego pages done this week. Fall is a very creative time for me!

And check out my other blog for "1st day of preschool" photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!