Thursday, September 04, 2008

and the winner is!!

Veronica! Lucky You! I went for the very high tech "pull a name out of a hat" deal. Actually it was a bowl. An IKEA bowl. Dude!

Once I get your shapes, I'll let you know and you can pick them up from the store.

Not much else going on. Am sick (and tired) so I don't feel like doing much aside from reading and drinking coffee. This has got me thinking about all the books I own, and how I really don't read a lot of them anymore. So I am going to have a "Book Sale". Everything will be under $5. I'll post titles and synopses in the next couple of days. And there will be a lot of books!!!

Also, am still taking donation for Light the Night. Anything is appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! I too love books. But I have this problem where I cannot part with them, or break the spines, or fold a page, or make them look like I've read them at all, even though I've read some more than 3 times. I know. I'm OCD. Something tells me you are a "fold the top of the page to mark your spot".

    I wish I could be one of those. I'm jealous of your freedom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo. You made my afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!