Tuesday, September 09, 2008

hi there...

SCRAPJACKED CHALLENGE LAYOUT
thanks for stopping by!!


and now on to other things...
the rest of the day went well here...not much to report. Did some scrapping this afternoon, and taught a class at TM this evening. I am totally stuck on one page though, and it's really frustrating. Sometimes I find it so hard to do 12x12...and sometimes not. This is a case for the former! I'll keep at it though...something's gotta give!


And yes, I have already scrapbooked the photos I took this morning! Call me crazy... It's not my ideal page, not the way it looked in my head, but this is another one that was giving me trouble today. Perhaps this just wasn't my day to create. It's that darn name tag that's throwing me off.


And here is a pic I took of the beautiful flowers Kennedy gave me for my early b-day surprise. With some new American Crafts (from my CHA goodie bag...it still hasn't shipped to TM yet!! argh!!!) and old other stuff. The title is from a line from Romeo & Juliet: "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." These little guys make my kitchen smell like perfume!
Am loving Perfect Pearls right now. Here it is on Riff Raff chipboard, after applying a heck of a lot of alcohol ink! It is so shimmery and gorgeous! I feel a "Techneek" coming on!!
(NOTE: In the scrapjacked layout and on Lucas' page, I did the same thing on Scenic Route chipboard, then coated the shape in glossy accents. Super Rad.)

later,


2 comments:

  1. Love the layouts lisa....love the AMC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collage of photos on the jack, great take!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!