Thursday, September 18, 2008

300...come and gone

This is three hundred and first post on this blog! Wow! It seems only yesterday we were celebrating 200 together! Aah. How time flies!

Now I've got to get this done quick...Lucas...

Some random layouts with the new American Crafts. I 98% like the first guy, and maybe 50%the second. Layouts have been coming slow and crappy for me lately. Don't ask why...I like one, then I do a couple that I just don't like. It used to be the other way around.

Don't ya just love the big Flamingos? They are from my Elsie Wonderland art journal! Woot! There are some super fun little journaling guys in the kit that I can't wait to use! They all seem to go really well with my Amer. Crafts stuff...hmmm...how convenient!


P.S. My Book Sale should be posted tomorrow (or the next day) on my other blog. Check it out

And also check out the new Techneek of the Week post here. It's FLOCKING!!

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!