Saturday, June 14, 2008

Word of the Day

thanks to Tina aka LifeLovePaper for this little gem!!

Blogtarded.

Me thinks I am going to use this one often enough to be considered only mildy annoying. I don't think it will replace Rad or Super-rad, but it's up there.

I think my printer is printarded. One of the ink tanks is unrecognizable. Like it got a bad nose job, or had some life changing experience after which it just wasn't the same anymore. It's there! Magenta is there! It's fine. Now just get on with it for Pete sake.

And if I wasn't already totally in love with Studio Calico kits, I am more so now. Still haven't ordered one...someday...I'll just keep eating up Tina's handiwork and maybe that will keep me satisfied for the time being.

Speaking of time...

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!