Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day Four- Hanging Out





Monday was a slow day for me and Lucas. We just hung out at the hotel and had some relaxation time. Russ and James went to Tijuana and his parents and Ang were at Balboa Park taking in some museums. And if you think I take a lot of pictures of trees and flowers, you haven't met Angela! She is a scrapbooker at heart!!


When everyone else was home safe and sound, we went to a tasty mexican place for dinner. The first picture is my yummy dinner: a guacamole enchilada with extra avocado on the top! The second pic is of the flags that were hanging on the patio. The last pic is of a giant palm tree in the middle of the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!