Monday, May 05, 2008

Fortune Cookie Series






Here is my first little set of collage art that I was working on until a loony-hour on Saturday. These are going in my kitchen. I copied fortunes that I had saved from cookies...and then added my own little funny tagline. For example: "Tomorrow will be lucky and memorable for you. Today you might as well just go back to bed."

Thanks to Juli and Kara for teaching me how to use my Glimmer Mist. I bought Daffodil and I haven't put it down! Now I have to decide what I want more...new Hambly or another Glimmer Mist...or the New Heidi Swapp...

Layouts 2, 3, and 4 feature Riff Raff Designs chipboard (cherry blosson, giant swirly-do, and music notes)

I'm planning on doing another series for my living room (all greens and stuff), and a cute little hanger for my entry way. Anam lent me a cool altered item maga-ma-zine and I am in love! I can't wait to alcohol ink some spoons and do a ripped paper house! I am in heaven!

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!