Sunday, May 04, 2008

Lisa Challenge Kit #5...Coming Soon!

I have so not been feeling the scrapbook-mojo lately. I have just not been in the mood. I've been playing around with paint, and inks and stuff, and doing okay, but not loving it...you know? but today I think I got my mojo back! Woot! But I'm still not feeling the trad-scrapbooking juice flowing, so I've been doing some "wall-art" pieces, altered-type collagy things, and I am doing so much better with this than trying to get a photo and stuff together. So, expect most of my up-and-coming stuff to be way out there...my house is totally going to be full of weird stuff in the next couple of weeks!

Getting back to topic (or as I like to tell Gordon..."I digress"), since I have not been in a scrapbooking mood, I have so not been in a make-a-scrapbook-challenge mood either. But I see good things in my future...and in yours as well if you like a challenge! I still have lots of donated goodies and we just got some more new HAMBLY awesome-ness in the store, so I'm going to just throw some things in a bag and let you go to town!! Probably...who knows at this point. I am just wired on NSD-craziness!

I hope the LNC went well tonight, and that everyone kept enjoying the rad Make-N-Takes put together by the rad ladies. And I hope Jill has fun at her sis' b-day and finally gets to sit down. And I hope Kara is having a delish BBQ. And I hope Nadine has a pant-load full of people do her challenge and take her online class. (Note: Since I am so out of the loop webbering-wise this week, I missed Nadine's official launch of her new bizness...check it out for some good times and some creative-ness coming at you in pdf and html format...is there any other kind...)

Anyways, I'm off topic again. Come on Lisa. Focus. I will have my new challenge up in the new week. It will be rad, that I can promise you. I still have a couple of kits left from the last challenge, if you missed out. And same "rules" go for this round...leave me a comment or drop me an email and I'll set aside a kit for ya!

P.S. I think I used more non-words in this post than actual words. Serves me right for talking two-year-old all day...really...what did I expect!?!?

2 comments:

  1. LNC was awesome! I won a door prize so that totally rocks! Sign me up for a kit - don't matter what it is, I am there! Hope you get your mojo back, I know I hate it when I lose mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh i so understand that right now. will be leaving you some more CPS mags for you at the store today. and i am hoping to finally get yoru challenge finshed- its all done bar a photo really...

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!