Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HONORABLE MENTION!!!

YIPTEE HOORAH! I got an honorable mention on SCRAPJACKED!! I am flying high! I haven't been on the computer on ages and when I finally show up, I have this lovely surprise waiting for me!!

Plus my rad layouts are up on Riff Raff and they're having a contest for all you Scrappers out there...to win some CHIPBOARD! WOOT!!

I'm done working (3 days in a row was hard on me...I was meant to be a SAHM!), and am looking forward to a nice paycheque coming! But some of it will go towards my crazy parking bill. Downtown. 5 days. "Early Bird" price. $14 per day. Equals $70. For parking. Yikes! And I was so not happy to see that I would have to start my working career all over again by driving to work in snow and more snow, and yucky roads, and wind and not pleasant weather at all! That just means that I wasn't missing being outside by being stuck inside. And it was fun to work with my step-mom and meet all the rad ladies she works with.

I'm going to turn on some heat...it is freezing down here...and get some scrappin done. Just picked up the new Riff Raff designs at TM today, and am so looking forward to playing with them!

ttfn. :isa

2 comments:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!