Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ScrapMojo

All of these challenges lately have been after my own heart...this one was to use the Juno soundtrack for inspiration! I am so there!!



"If I was a flower growing wild and free, all i'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee. and if i was a tree growing strong and green all i'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves." from All I Want is You track number one!

this is a picture of my parent's wedding. check out the rad brown suit and giant bow tie!! and my Mom's big glasses. awesome! Like my little drawing at the top there! I used up a heck of a lot of my MK sticker letters, but it was worth it. also, new alcohol ink technique: drip it on, slather it around and then spray with Glimmer Mist (I used Red Pepper ink and Suede mist). A really neat, smuchy dirty effect.

9 comments:

  1. Great job - but why will you not post for four days and then all of sudden have 6 posts...I can't deal with this you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg tHAT IS DEFINITLY A NEW favorite page of mine! it is so beautiful. awesome job lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I love this, soooo busy but it soooo works, and that tree, is just too cute!
    Thanks for playing along.
    Micayla
    Mojo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is super awesome!!!! I love that tree!!!! Thanks for playing!
    xoxo
    Marie
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY COOL!!! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that tree is too cool. I really like your embelllies.

    Sincerely,
    Michelle (MJ)
    Scrap Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that tree is AWESOME!!! Love the layout too, lol! Thanks for playing with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very cool
    thank you for playing with us!

    christina
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!