Saturday, April 19, 2008

I know...I'm late

this was supposed to be for OLW's latest challenge. But I finished it at the crop last night and didn't get home until after 2am, and I didn't have my camera with me at the crop and I forgot to bring the page home with me so I could scan it, and it would have been passed midnight mountain time anyways. So here it is, the day after (I was never too good with deadlines!) and I'm still submitting 'cause it's done and I think it's rad!!

And it's sideways because I can't figure out how to rotate it on the office machine. Duh.


Title is: best wedding (picture of a champagne bottle, from which I was "forced" to drink "shot" after "shot" after "shot" by the groom's Russian father. I swear the only English word I heard him say all night was "drink"!! Russ and I were made honorary members of the bridal party and made it into the official photos. We had yummy food at a little Greek restaurant and hung out with some pretty rad people all day. Overall, it was one of the best weddings I have ever attended...aside from my own of course!!)

3 comments:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!