Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bloggering

If she likes this, it must be good!

Donna Downey is so rad...How cool would it be to take a class by her? Chantel...

You know how sometimes you forget you really like somebody's style and it takes a million other people mentioning that person's name until you get your head out of your butt and check out their blog. Meet Vicki Boutin. Kara gets to "hang out" with her at Scrapfest, which totally freaks her out becuase Vicki is a bit of a scrapping celebrity! Tee hee! I wish Scrapfest was coming to Edmonton this year. Boo hoo.

I would love to see YOUR favourite blog...link me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!