Wednesday, April 09, 2008

ScrapJacked/Mojo Challenges...aka I'm a lazy mess tonight


I never combine challenges...but this time I had this one photo and it seemed to work for both sites so here goes! (mmm...this is the photo from a previous post tonight...what's up with that!?!?!)


The scan is really terrible...the title is stamped to the right of the photo and reads: "subject: now it's your turn" I used lots of fun Ranger products: crackle paint, perfect pearls, colour wash, and alcohol inks. I combine the perfect pearls with everything! My whole page is sparkly cause the stuff gets everywhere! I love the elastic band around the Riff Raff ladies! The grommet flower above the photo has my weird-not-rad alcohol inks and perfect pearls technique...i never did add any glossy accents, but am trying the same thing with another grommet so we'll see how things go!


Good news: I pre-registered Lucas in pre-school tonight, so we're good to go for September if I can't find out anything about other the one close by.

PS. I'm sure that Anam or Juli could have fixed my horrid scan-job, and I could have easily managed to tidy things up if I wasn't so darn tired and fighting a nasty headache (i.e. one that will be nastier in the morning!). I wanted to get this puppy out tonight, so I apologize again for the wonky scan...it's making my head hurt even more!

9 comments:

  1. I can't fix that photo...why don't you just take photos of your LO's instead of scanning them - you have an awesome camera!!

    AWESOME LO by the way so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate rubber bands in my layout, but omg this is so cute! Totally love it! Thanks for playing with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to use rubber bands too but could not figure a way! Cheers for the heads up.
    Love the layout and that paint job is fab-u!
    Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too stinkin cool!!! love it!

    xoxo
    jess (mojo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the color scheme. Love the rubber bands and crackle paint. Thanks for playing!

    Sincerely,
    Michelle (MJ)
    Scrap Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely!! =) Great take on the challenge..thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!!! Love it all!

    Thanks for playing!
    Melissa
    ScrapMojo

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!