Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lisa's Challenge Kit #2

Here is my next Challenge Kit. The projects are due by Saturday March 1st. I know that this isn't as much time as I gave you with the last kit, but most people were done pretty quick! I figure this will help jumpstart your brain, if you have a shorter deadline.






Challenge this time it to scrapbook something you love. An object, an activity, a place. As long as it is NOT A PERSON. And I didn't include so much "stuff" this time, for those (crazy) of you who don't like a lot of "stuff". (Who are these people?? And how do they know me??)






There are 8 kits available as of right now. That seemed to be a good number last time. If you know of anyone else who might like a kit, but for some reason doesn't read my blog, I can do up a couple more. Remember, it's free stuff. Who doesn't like free stuff??





Email me if you want a kit. I will drop a bunch off at TM as per last time. Or you can pick one up at my house or have it mailed to you.



And some inspiration:




I'll be posting the projects from my first Challenge in the next couple of days.


2 comments:

  1. Me me me! I'm sure you already knew that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine is done - but my batteries died yesterday so its up late... pooh.

    http://anamstubbington.typepad.com/a_little_of_my_life/2008/03/lisas-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!