Thursday, February 14, 2008

OLW-Trust



Journaling reads: I absolutely trust these rad ladies with my passion and my art. and hope they trust me as well.


Don't ya just love when you start putting together a layout, pulling embellies, and you're just not sure how it's all going to come together and then something clicks and it's wonderful? I painted the black on the background and was putting everything on to the (Colour Conspiracy) transparency and I just wasn't sure, and then I put everything on top of the background and was like "yeah." It just meshed and I paused for a moment and was happy and then plowed on. I even added some Stickles! Hazaa!


Photo is from TM Christmas party crop. Everyone looks silly because everyone was being silly and this wasn't the first photo taken and someone just farted. The stinky culprit remains anonymous to this day.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:18 am

    Love this! Love all the layers and elements you added to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Cute picture!!!!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the painting on the back ground me loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. class - always love your layouts (and no it wasnt me) would love a copy of those photos at some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a beautiful layout lady! Any we all who the farter was (TM). she will admitt it one day. if someone doesnt i may lie and take the credit soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page :)

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!