Saturday, January 04, 2020

1 Second Everyday - A Year in Video (2019)

I've been intermittently using the app "1 Second Everyday" for a few years to document my year in 1 second video snippets. This is 2019...


REAL TALK
This is actually "July to December with one random clip from March" 2019 in video.

But it's also a lesson (or whatever). Today is a great day to start. A great day. The best day.

And 6 months of adorable, joyful video snippets from my 2019 is better than 0 months.


FURTHER READING (AND VIEWING)
I found this gem when I was searching the archives for previous 1SE posts. Dear 2016 Lisa. I'm glad you knew how babely you were. Bless.

Speaking of Instagram...here is my Top Nine posts of 2019! Laverne, Dan, Lucas, Hot Lunch, sad snowman...all my faves represented ;-)

Anything special planned for how you are documenting 2020?

xo
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!