Wednesday, April 29, 2020

You're Invited! Art Night Turns 1!

Art Night Anniversary Invite from Lisa Kercher on Vimeo.

Art Night turns ONE YEAR OLD next week.

On the one hand I am so sad that I don't get to do all the fun in person things I wanted. And on the other hand who cares?! I started a thing one year ago that is kind of a small, silly, thing, and here it is. One year old. A little toddly baby taking its first steps out into the world of the internet.

Boo yah.

CLICK HERE TO RSVP!

How it's going to work:
  1. Click the link to RSVP
  2. I'll send you the Hangouts link
  3. At 7:00 pm (MT) on Friday, May 8 you click that link on your smart phone or laptop
  4. Do art! Make a craft! Meet new pals! Online!
I wanted to do something a special in honour of the celebration, so I will be doing a live painting, and giving it away to someone in attendance.

Everyone is welcome.
Every art or craft or creative whatsit is welcome.

Please send me an email or leave a comment if you have any questions. And don't forget to RSVP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!