Wednesday, December 12, 2018

December Daily 2018


 Well, I am doing "December Daily" again this year, but I have changed everything again. New album, new plan for documenting...I continue to look for ways I can simplify this project and allow it to fit with my goals and needs for the season.

This December I need to demand less of myself, and allow for spaces of peace and understanding. I am dialing it way back this year, and my December Daily is going to reflect that. It already looks so different from previous years' albums. One piece of advice I would give to anyone looking to start a December Daily - or "Journal your Christmas"or 30 Days of Lists, or some other way to document this month - is to keep it flexible, keep it easy, and pre-forgive yourself if you can't add to it everyday.


More to come...
xo

FURTHER READING
My December Daily 2017 album
My album from 2016 is the first December Daily I ever finished!
Some DEEP THOUGHTS on the pressure of a December Daily
All of my December Daily posts are here.
A little background and intro from the creator of December Daily - Ali Edwards - is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!