Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Tuesday Link List


Now that September is over, maybe I'll be able to get some of these new releases on hold!
Back-to-Audiobooks: New Audiobooks for September - Katie Macbride on Book Riot

Why Parents Fear 'The Talk' And What Kids Want Out of It - Steph Auteri on Rewire

Everything you Know About Obesity is Wrong - HuffPost
I have a rule, especially in the gym at work (and just at work in general) that I don't tolerate negative or moral (good/bad) comments about bodies or food.

Strathcona neighbourhood renewal includes bike lanes, traffic calming - Anna McMillan on CBC
What do the people want? BIKE LANES When do we want them? NOW Are you sure? DID I STUTTER?

And now for something FUN!

I haven't watched Doctor Who in ages, but this trailer kind of makes me want to figure out how I can do that again.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!