Friday, August 03, 2018

And before you know it, it's August

School ends, summer gets going, and before you know it, it's August and summer is already half over!

I really feel the crunch thanks to splitting time with Lucas between me and his Dad. I look ahead on my calendar and we only have two weekends left together before he is back in school! It doesn't feel like enough some times...most times.

But when I look back through my photos from the past month, I can see how much we have done!





How do you combat the summer "FOMO" blues?
xo

1 comment:

  1. July was fun but time is fleeting. Next summer, when we’re back visiting will fly by, too.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!