Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Forgotten Fashion Blogger

I have been tagging my fashionable IG photos lately with #fashionblogger only to realize that it's been ages since I actually blogged about clothes. (It was May...check it out here!) So let's try to remedy this with a little mashup of summer looks!


These outfits feature some of my go-to pieces:
- Grey blazer
- Reversible skirt
- New green pants
- New white blousy shirt
- Fanny Pack (from Later Co.)
- Greenish midi dress
- Weird shawl vest

I find that working from a very limited selection of pieces that I love makes me feel less anxious and rushed in the mornings, and I have far fewer instances of standing in front of my closet thinking "I have nothing to wear".

Frees up my brain to think of more important things.

Like donuts.

And decided what my arms should be doing when I take these photos...

xo


p.s. I have a fun Fashion Challenge planned for the first 10 days of September. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen some hints last week! That is, you should follow me on Instagram!

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!