Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Fashion - Country Wedding

My "sister-in-law" Jessica re-launched her clothing company this spring. All designed and made in Canada. The dresses and rompers in the "Capsule Collection" are so beautiful, and such a high quality. But I had to wait until they went on sale to buy one...and then I couldn't decide, so I went with one of my favourite colours.

The sizing is a bit weird. I am wearing an 8. I do not wear a size 8 in anything, and yet this seems almost too big. I guess oversized is in right now or something? I still love it, but it is taking some getting used to, as this is not a style I usually wear.


Her: Dress: Vera Vero; Shawl: Green Bean ReLoved; Sandals: Everlane (discontinued); Hat: Splurge & Co (Lethbridge); Necklace: Les Arts Plastiques; Glasses: Lenscrafters
Him: Shirt: H&M; Pilsner belt buckle: old; Jeans: Marks Work Warehouse; Cap: Flannel Foxes (Edmonton); Shades: Rayban; Bow tie: Offal Goods (Edmonton)


We clean up so damn good.


Now, we couldn't have a wedding fashion photo shoot without some funny outtakes!


L: It took Lucas many tries to get this "totally spontaneous" photobomb.
R: Jacob is dabbing and Sean is being a zombie (??) because he doesn't know how to dab.

Getting back into fashion blogging...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!