Friday, May 20, 2016

If You Had A Superpower...


I got this paper from Nadine in my Treasured Memories Design Team package, and I was like...!!?!??!?!?!

And then I was inspired to ask my boys the question:

"If you had a SUPERPOWER, what would it be?"

Their answers were funny, and amazing, and not at all surprising.

Lucas: "I would make things explode! Myself too! Don't worry, I would survive!"
(he saw one of the stickers that read "Boom" and looked like a big explosion)

Evan: "Super Speed!"
(He was drinking a delicious pop when I asked, so he didn't have much to say. He did tell me that he would use his power to steal things, so I think he's really more of a Super Villain.)

Jacob: "It would be my awesome farting skills! Flames would shoot out of my butt and then destroy the whole earth! My farts!"
(He was definitely the most animated of the three! He also gave a battle cry and brandished a plastic rake...)

These boys are my whole world...

Photos taken February 28, 2016 in a Subway Restaurant in Sherwood Park.
Words captured May 7, 2016

1 comment:

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!