Thursday, March 31, 2016

Christina Lake 2015 Mini Album

So, I officially decided to do a mini album for our Christina Lake trip last summer. "Officially" meaning I bought an album and made a cover page. And here are some of my recent additions to it!



This is going to be one of the randomest mini albums I've ever built. And not the standard purposeful randomness that I am usually a fan of. Since I am taking this build super slow, I am doing a small group of pages at a time that sort of look similar and draw from the same materials. But I have not pulled together a "kit" ahead of time, as per usual. This stuff is just the stuff that I have on hand at that moment. Whether it be a kit, or something I found while cleaning. Circles are making a strong appearance.


I am trying to keep it SUPER BASIC! There, that's the theme. I mostly just want to get my favourite photos from this trip printed and into a book. And it just so happens that there are some scrapbooking elements to it as well. This trip was so amazing, and memorable, and I want this album to stand the test of time. Ugh, no pressure or anything Lisa.


I am just now realizing how shitty my photos are. I've been blogging for how many years, and I still can't get it through my head that my kitchen floor at night is a crap place to take pictures for the blog. Oh well, Live and learn. Or not.

I have been scrapbooking a little bit more lately. Nothing dramatic or anything, but Nadine did give me another kit for The Treasured Memories Design Team and I love that gal. So watch for that one too.

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!