Monday, November 02, 2015

November New Favourites


Activity: After dinner walks with BFF. There has only been the one so far, but it was pretty awesome. We both missed this.

Going Out Outfit: The other day BFF noticed that I had a lot of empty hangers in my closet, and he asked if I had done a closet purge recently. I hadn't, but it make me realize that I have been very satisfied since my last purge. I have a few shirts that I wear, a couple of dresses, and a couple pairs of pants. And that's it. And my grey blazer. Grey blazer with everything...

Staying in Outfit: Leggings, crocheted slippers, Grannie-sweater. Hopefully all clean...

Craftivity: Cleaning! I know that's not a craft, but it has been super helpful in getting my mind back into things, and evaluating what I really love and where I want to spend my time and energies. I've already collected quite a product-haul for my December Daily, and I really want to finish my photo album for the year.

Album: My latest antique mall purchase: Bill Monroe's "Best Bluegrass Tunes" or something....that's not the actual title...)

Meal: The no-meat thing is easy for me, but tough when I have to cook for the boys. I need a few recipes to become an expert in, and then I will be less stressed about it. Any recommendations??

Book: I read TEN BOOKS IN OCTOBER! Wheee! And they were all good, all #recommendedreading. My current favourite on-the-go is Food and the City: Urban Agriculture and the New Food Revolution.The author is from Edmonton, the book is informative, yet easy to read, and it's on a topic that is near to my heart.

Movie: BFF and I watched the silent classic Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Halloween. It took a lot of swearing, and sweating, and three different devices before we got it going, but it was worth it. Love the classics...

Autumn Memory: Exploring Mill Creek Ravine with Lucas, Mom and my sister's family. Each boy has his own way of exploring, his own confidences and his own weaknesses. It was an afternoon full of giggles, and explaining, and water breaks, and climbing, and wet toes.

Dude Moment: We were having a bed-time discussion, and I told him that he is my favourite human person. And he the same in return. So I asked him what will happen if he falls in love with someone when he grows up, and wants to get married or something, what then. And he said that I will still be his favourite human person, and they will be number two.

Hello November. Fancy meeting you here.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Veggie Lasagna, Stuffed Cannelloni were my favorites! Plenty of dairy.... tomato sauce.... mmmm.
    Homemade pita pizza everyone can put what they want, meat or no meat.

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!