Friday, August 01, 2014

It's no secret that...


I want to paint a rainbow in the shape of a heart.


I want to paint the stars as they are seen by the Chandra X-ray Observatory & the Hubble telescope with all their x-rays and gamma rays and ultraviolet light showing.

I want to tell a story with a line and a splatter.


I want to write out all the words in my heart. One at a time.

I want to share all of this with as many people as I possible can...
 

I will be teaching a basic watercolour class at Treasured Memories at 6:30 pm on Thursday, August 21. I am really in love with how these turned out, and I can't wait to share this excitement with my students! Won't you join me...?

xo Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!