Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life Supplies Swap - Reminder

See my original post/idea here!

You have only TWO DAYS left to sign up for my Project Life Supplies Swap. So far there are six of us, and we would love for more of you to join!

I'm loving all the INSPIRATION I've been seeing from the participants so far, and the excitement! This post on Thinkin' Outloud and Ginger's Instagram (see below) and the nice emails I've received. Thanks for being awesome readers...


I've been putting things aside for the last week that I want to include in my package! I'm so excited! I LOVE MAIL!! And exclamation points!!

If you want to join in, there's still time! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll get you a swap buddy.
later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!