Thursday, November 07, 2013

Settle In, Get Cozy, and Enjoy This Time

Hello November...

I will look at the stars.

I will make more soup.

I will walk in the trees.

I will play in the snow.

I will tile my bathroom.

I will do what makes me happy.

I will be confident in my choices.

I will keep working on me.


I LOVE the first snow fall of the year! It always comes too soon for me in terms of getting my yard cleaned up and ready (oops!), but never soon enough in terms of I LOVE SNOW! We got a small sampling of it on the 27th, and then the real stuff came the first weekend of November. And now it's here to stay. I can't wait to get out on the toboggan hill with Dude, who has already been out a couple of times with Grandma and she thinks he is getting tired of it already. But he can't! We've got at least four more months of this!

later loves


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 am

    We're experiencing our first snowfall as I write this message. It's a bit bittersweet. I'm not quite ready for it, but it does look mighty pretty. I'm looking forward to some snowshoe adventures! You should come visit me in Jasper this winter! It would be awesome to go on some adventures together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals!
    I (as you know) am not crazy about winter but it certainly is beautiful and I love the sparkle. Maybe just a couple months of it.... that would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this post! Unfortunately it's still averaging out about 75 degrees or so here in California (climate change is REAL, y'all) so I'm still waiting for all that soup and scarf-weather. I might have to make a similar list of end-of-the-year intentions though!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!