Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Surrounded by Geeks

We fit right in.
1. We are both so happy to be here...well... Dude warmed up to the whole place once he started seeing all the TOYS and LEGO and STAR WARS! Goof...

2. Cosplay rocks my world. This lady played an amazing Jareth the Goblin King, from the movie Labrynth. She even had a man-bulge...now that's dedication. I took a photo of a really sweet Dalek boy, but poor kid sounded like he was sick and tired of having his photo taken all day. All the amazing costumes sure inspired me to try my hand at something next year! 3. It's bigger on the inside. Not really, but what a sweet perler-beaded TARDIS! There was so much creativity on display there, that my mind was fully buzzing by the time I got home!

4. Join the dark side. I didn't catch the exact price, but the light saber that Lucas is holding in the picture is in the range of $300 to $400! Needless to say, it did not come home with us! 5. Lego Man. Dude loved all the Lego the best. He plunked himself down under many a table to sort through bins and see what was available. Grandpa bought him a sweet Joker mini figure to take home.

We are all definitely on board to go again next year. My step-Dad - who bought us the tickets, THANKS AGAIN!! - wants to volunteer, and I am definitely going to dress up and see about getting in on a photo session or panel, or something. This was just a test run!

Done anything geeky lately?
later loves


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!