Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkins and Corn Mazes

Here are some photo highlights from our trip to Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm earlier this month. I left my memory card at home, so all these photos were taken by my Mother. (Hi Mom!) It was nice not to be always behind the camera for a change.
I might be a little biased, but I think my nephews are the cutest! And my little sister's pretty fine herself.


Dude was a champ at the pumpkin cannon. He listened to all the pirate's questions of the kids ahead of him and he was ready with his funny answers when it was his turn!


It was a beautiful fall day. The sun was bright, the air was cool, and there were pumpkins everywhere!

later loves

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:13 pm

    I WISH I WAS THERRRRRRRRE.

    I'm so jelly! But I'm also happy that you had such a good day, and I'm impressed that Lucas was all over the cannon. Last year he didn't want much to do with it.

    I bought my pumpkins in Hinton a couple weeks ago. This weekend it's carving time!!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!