Thursday, October 17, 2013

Let's All Go To The Lobby...And Get Ourselves a Snack!

I was going to post something totally different today, BUT I DID THE RIGHT WHAT TO WEAR OUTFIT AND TOOK PHOTOS AND WROTE A POST! Sorry for all the caps, but I'm just so durned excited! I actually wrote two blog posts last night, and have ideas for more! Gasp!

Anyhoo, let's get on with things. This week's What to Wear prompt was "...to the movies". I go to movies! Usually my kind of movie date is at the Garneau Theatre aka Metro Cinema, which shows old movies, really old movies, and documentaries. And the last time I went, I was wearing an outfit that already gets lots of play on this blog. But I was looking kind of cute tonight on my way out the door (literally) to get ice cream, so I made Russ take a couple of photos.


This is totally an outfit I would wear to the movies. Warm sweater, comfy jeans, chucks, dorky mismatched laces. Maybe I would actually do my hair, and stand up straight (and wear a proper bra...geeze Lisa). But really, all the important items are there. What else would I even add?


Right. Snacks.


Hi Nicole. Can I come over and play?

What's your favourite movie?
The correct answer is Breakfast Club.
later loves

6 comments:

  1. noms, popcorn! cute, comfy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, I like the mismatch laces =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theaters that show old/independent movies! Especially when they also serve beer ;) This is a perfect movie going outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one serves beer! And it's cheap! Double win!

      Delete
  4. love your outfit!!! Super comfy! Your glasses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:42 pm

    Excuse me, but why hasn't my comment appeared!?!?
    I wrote you a big long one—the jist of it being, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE come out and play, preferably in Jasper.... tomorrow!?

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!