Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hail Hail 33!

I am in "Awards of Excellence Submission Mode" at work right now. And as soon as I'm done with the mind-numbing SAMENESS of those (tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow...just get through tomorrow), I get to jump right in to altering purchase agreements and sales documents for our 2014 specs. Yay me! That being sad, I find if I plug my headphones in and put on some good tunes I don't get bugged as much and I get more work done!

These are some of my favourites right now...my must haves to keep me sane during the day.

What's "music to your ears" lately?
later loves

p.s. I swear I love my job! This is just becoming a long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!