Friday, September 13, 2013

#30 Lists


I was doing quite well. Getting up early (gasp!) to work on my lists even. The first five days were a breeze, a delight.

And then I got stuck.

I don't have a list of rules to break, or weird things that make me cry. Enough real shit makes me cry, why would I need extra things?


Despite all of these "issues" I am having a lot of fun with it! So far I am very happy with how it looks, and that I haven't really felt pressured to do something everyday. Pre-making those tiny cards was a genius idea! I don't have to fill a whole page, or take (and print) any photos. I get to jot down a couple of items, or draw something if I can't think of anything to write.


This is what my first page of lists looks like. It's going straight into the Project Life binder, just as it is.

This is a good project for me right now...

Do you have any September projects on the go?
Any listers out there?
later loves

1 comment:

  1. I've been having some trouble with some prompts myself. I'm a little behind because I had a friend visiting for a few days, but all of the family/childhood prompts I'm finding to be very difficult. As someone who's had an extremely dysfunctional upbringing, prompts like "childhood chores" make me go "?????" and the "things I learned from my family" prompt veers very quickly into negative.

    Sigh. Power through, I guess... I'm still happy you're participating, and I'm sorry you got stuck!

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!