Thursday, August 01, 2013

Bestest Blog Buddy

Yes Nicole. I'm talking about you.

I am so proud of you for driving out here (almost) all by yourself. I am proud of you for finding my house in the maze that is Mill Woods.

Thanks for indulging my desire to go on the streetcar. I hope your quiet mood was because you were just taking it all in...and not because you were bored.

I can't believe I spent that much at Value Village! Winning! You are a terrible/wonderful influence.

I'm sure the TM girls were happy to meet you, ya big Blogging Bigwig!

Oh Julios. Those bulldogs weren't the best, but those shrimp tacos were amazing! And so was the handsome pony-tailed eye candy at the table next to us, and that hipster in shorts! HA!


I love that strangers want to talk to you! But how come I'm the one who gets hit on by the weirdos in the bar?! Thank goodness for handsome, helpful bartenders. I wonder if he practices that sweet smile in the mirror.

Thank goodness for our DDDD* eh?

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS ALREADY AUGUST FIRST?! How I love beautiful summer days and long summer nights....

later loves
photos taken July 27, 2013

*Dapper Dan Designated Driver

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:54 am

    Saturday was the best! Seriously. Ever part was golden. No boredom, just greatness. We must do it again soon... like tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!