Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Mexico...the wedding

So, I would be remiss if I didn't post photos of the precise reason for our Mexico vacation: my Baby Brother's wedding! Unfortunately, because of all the rain, they didn't get married on the beach, but it was still a beautiful ceremony.

They each wrote their own vows, and my brother started crying right away, which started his mom & step-mom crying, and before you knew it all the ladies in the room (and some gents) were tearing up as well.

After the ceremony, each guest got a glass of champagne and we headed out to the front of the resort to get a big group shot. I can't wait to see what Sherry ended up with (p.s. she was awesome...)

She also got a bunch of family shots. I really can't wait to get my hands on those!

And then we had dinner (yum!), and speeches (short!), and dancing (partay!)

Congrats Shane & Jill...it was a beautiful day.

later loves


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!