Friday, April 26, 2013

Celebrate Good Times, C'mon!

Last Friday Dude, Russ & I went out to Famoso for a celebratory dinner. Dude wanted to play on the iPad - he asked for it before he had even sat down and taken his coat off - and he chose one of his educational games, which you need to hear in order to play. But restaurant was noisy, as per most restaurants and we didn't want him cranking the volume, so I gave him my headphones. And hilarity ensues...

They wouldn't really fit in his ears, so every time he moved they would pop out. Russ kept trying to help him put them back in. But he never got mad, and he never got frustrated.


And then he just put on Angry Birds, and the problem was solved!


 And then dinner came...the pizzas only take about 2 minutes to cook, so you never have to wait long! I always get the Primavera - with vegan cheese - well done. That means an extra three seconds, I think. HA! 


All in all, it was a nice, quiet dinner. But what on earth is going on with my hair?!

Cheers!

later loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!