Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love, Sweet Love

So I rarely scrapbook in this size. I stopped doing 12x2 layouts regularly about 3 years ago, and I've never looked back. But every once and awhile...I get the urge to step out of my box.
I actually completed this layout for Treasured Memories, but I don't work there anymore...so...I guess I have to find somewhere to put it! HA!

And this next one is just too cute not to share! I have the best nephews (and niece! and "nieces"...but that's a whole other post!). Candace gave me two Batman action figures one night, and I thought Jacob might enjoy playing with them. Well, that was the understatement of the year! The only time he put them down that night was so he could have his hands free to eat dinner.
I love moments like this because I know Jacob is going to continue to be this completely AWESOME person as he gets older. And I get to share in a little of that every time we hang out!

And that is all...I'll have something non-scrapbooking related for y'all tomorrow! I promise!

later loves

all of my layouts are posted on Flickr as well...that's here.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 am

    I LOVE that first spread. It's so gorgeous. You're so good at putting together totally different scraps and bits and pieces to get the perfect look. I totally lack on that front. I'm so basic with my paper crafting. I need to take a page out of your book next time I sit down to do some PL spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you've got mad scrapbooking skills! Your layouts are so cute, everything I'd want one to be, but can never seem to get right haha. I'll leave it to the pro's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love this here! the layout is perfect and i love the gold hearts!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

While I don't individually reply to each comment, I want to say "Thanks for commenting!" If you have a specific question about a post, please send me an email!